Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snow Place Like Home | Goodwood Stack | DCWV



Hello people!  Just stopping by today to share a new DCWV project with you!!
 
There are some AMAZING releases from DCWV this month and this one is a new favorite of mine!
 


The "Polar Vortex" was a big part of 2014 so far -for so many of us.  I had to document the extreme craziness, but also the reality that this is our home and we had no choice but to deal with it.

 
I ended up choosing a sketch (source unknown) from pinterest and I followed it pretty closely.  I was inspired to use this particular sketch because it had the large circle element which I knew would be perfect for the wood rings paper from Goodwood.
 
 
This would be an amazing stack to mix with other themes and other papers because there are so many really great background papers and it's super trendy to mix wood grain with pretty much anything these days! My choice to stick with mostly this stack was inspired by the Glitter Girl, monochromatic epsode (106) on two peas in a bucket.  I thought the photos really stood out against all those shades of ivory, white, and brown.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you're able to get your hands on this stack - it's a good one!
 
Later queenies!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!